Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Girls Got Issues

Issue:
$500 worth of layby
$375 to pay off :/
How did it happen? Oh I'll tell you how it frackin happened! Stupid Saskia walked into Mount Lawley for the first time in about 2 months to look in Billie and Rose, a seriously gorgeous boutique full of lovely lovely lovely clothes. She just about creamed herself when she saw this gorgeous baby yellow, grey & cream dress hanging sweetly in a pile of colours and materials. She picked it up, the label read; "size 3" what the fuck is size 3? Well its aparently a big 10 small 12, oh yeah you better believe I took it straight to the change rooms! And yes, it looked perrrrrfect! Then an extremely good-looking shop worker managed to squeeze 4 more outfits into my changeroom. So in the end I came out with that gorgeous yellow dress & another black dress with oversized pockets with an "im too good to dance" feel about it, that, well quite frankly, I probably didnt need.

"The minimum layby you can put on that one is $125 okay miss?"
GAHHH CHYEA COOL :|
I had to change my underwear after that..

change your pants to this lovely website
its probably a love of mine, boys dressing like this is amazing, but I wouldn't want mine to rofl


Set foot into HarryHighPants some time, trust me its worth walking away from the skanky city into skanky Northbridge for!
259 William St
Northbridge 6003


BEFORE I LEAVE
THIS IS MY OBSESSION, ROMANCE WAS BORN






Im going to leave you with my favourite T of all time
Yes I do own it, yes everyone loves it! Esp when they're drunk!
ciao, sexy pizza's!


No comments: