Friday, October 31, 2008

Up, Up & Away!

So today was eventful :/
Not really, thats mostly a big lie I made up in my little head. That actually reminded me of mean girls.. "Thats why her hair is so big, its full of secrets!"
So the issue today is that there is no issue! Not to say it was great, it was just really boring! It went so quickly, I think that had something to do with the nescafe sachets and take away coffee mugs I keep buying.. And sipping on every time I get a chance. Nescafe is disgusting, but so am I so its actually A-Okay! Oh and the fact that I've been getting under 6 hours of sleep for the past 4 days could also have something to do with it. Gah the things I do for my boyfriend.. Thats a lie I was really lazy and sat on myspace last night. I made him watch family guy best of on youtube and suchhh, it was pretty great.
Hmm back to today.
When I got home it was still light and I was totally up for sitting outside with the animals and enjoying everything mother nature had to offer me ^^
I was taking a drag and I sat back into a banana chair, it was LOVELY! The sky that is, I cant remember the last time I really looked up into the sky and appreciated it this much! Like woah! Then I decided to whip my camera out ahahaha!
have a looksie what I caught!





neat! loves it!
got smoke all in my hair ahahahaha

Well thats all

G'nite xoxox

hahaha toesss

No comments: